Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Did you have a good Mother's day?

Image result for sylvia parkOn Mother's day we went to church and my mum received a small red rose. It was a bit pink and had lots of thorns. While I was in church, the priest said, "Mothers push you to learn things, to be prepared and use those skills in the future."After church, we went to Sylvia Park. The first place that we went to was Nandos. My mum ordered chicken drumsticks, some rice, 4 large bottles of medium sized coke and chunky fries. After the meal, we went to buy my brother some clothes for his work. We bought a pair of black Nike shoes, a grey patterned jacket and blue jeans. We then bought my mum a coffee and a hot chocolate for me at a coffee shop near the Warehouse.When we went home and we had a big feast. We ate some rice, spicy dumplings and cold sushi. I was really full when I finished eating my big dinner as I was still full from Nandos.Mother's day was great but next time I wish I could go to a different kind of restaurant, maybe an Italian restaurant.

WALT: use descriptive language to make my recount interesting.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe people or things.

1 comment:

  1. Glendil Malbog20 May 2015 at 18:08

    Nice recount Glen on how we spent Mother's Day....

    ReplyDelete