Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

The gaming weekend!

WALT: add more details in a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write extended sentences to explain an idea.
Image result for minecraftLast Weekend was very joyful with my whole family, because I played a lot of games like 'Five Nights At Freddy's'. The first activity that I did was I played on my P.C. I watched a lot of videos from 'The Diamond Minecart'. Sometimes I just watch other Minecraft
gamers play because I want to learn from them.

Then, I played games on my PS3 and on my P.C. I played Minecraft for 3 hours and I played mostly on survival mode. In survival mode, you can create blocks to protect yourself from the monsters of the night. I also played 'Five Nights At Freddy's' and 'Call Of Duty Black Ops'.

When my mum came home I asked her for her phone I download a new application on her phone called ' Prop Hunt Portable'. The game involves two groups, one of the groups were the hunters 
and the other group were the props. The hunters are chosen to kill the props. The props are given 15 seconds to hide until, the hunters are released. The goal is survival for 4 minutes. If all the props are taken down the hunters win. Every time a hunter hits a real prop they will lose 5% of their health. If a hunter hits too many real props they'll be eliminated and will become a spectator. 

My weekend was really cool, because I really enjoyed that spectacular game that I played on my mum's phone. It would be very awesome if I could get my own phone so that I don't have to share  my mum's.

No comments:

Post a Comment