Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wow! I played so many games!

In the weekend, I stayed home with my two brothers, my sister, my mum and dad. I played Skyrim on my black, flat screened computer and watched some YouTube videos. 

First I played Skyrim and I reached higher levels to gain a level, I had to pick locks and sneak around. I also I used one-handed weapons. I focused on smithing because I wanted to smith deadly armour and weapons. Then I found out a way to cheat and max my smithing up to 100.
Image result for skyrim map
Then I went to basketball training at the North Shore. First we did a short warm up game called pirates. You have to protect the ball from the other players who are trying to take it off you.

After an intensive basketball training, I watched some videos on YouTube, I watched gaming videos on two different gaming YouTube channels, one is called PopularMMOs and the other was called SSundee. SSundee was playing ARK Survival Evolved and PopularMMOs played Minecraft.

After that I played the PS3 after watching videos on the computer I played Minecraft. I started off by playing with my Pirate Ship server. I looked for a vanilla cake in the game and it took very long.

It was a really fun weekend and I had a great day. However next time I might try to find some outdoor activities to do as well so I don't keep looking at the bright computer screen.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our writing.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I choose appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment