Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

The basketball tournament was so much fun!

In the weekend I went to my basketball camp at the North Shore with my brother, mum and dad. We had a tournament in our training. After we had training, it was the New Zealand Breakers turn to train.

Norman split us into five teams so we could have a small tournament with each other. The teams started with 10 points, but every time our team had a turn-over sub we lose a point. 

In the first game, I jumped for the ball. The final scores were six and five, we had six and the other team had five points. We were losing points more than gaining points in that game.

In the next game, I was the sub for the first half. When I got on the court, I helped my team mate to dribble the ball to the hoop and if someone was defending him then he would pass it to me. 

In the end, the final scores were 11 points and 17 points. My team had 11 points and the opposing team had 17 points.

In the last game, I jumped the ball for my team. The players on the other team were good so we lost that game. Our team had 14 points at the end and the other team had 20 points.

I had so much fun in the tournament because the teams were really fun to play with. My favourite part was when the other teams were a challenge for me.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand how to use descriptive language.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment