Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

I had an awesome holiday!

In the holidays I stayed at home with my mum, dad, 2 brothers and my sister. I watched SSundee and PopularMMOs on YouTube. I played NBA 2k16 on the PS3. It was also my dad's birthday and we ate spaghetti and cake.

When I was watching SSundee and PopularMMOs, my big sister interrupted me while I was watching it. SSundee was playing a game called Sheltered and PopularMMOs was playing Minecraft. Sheltered is a game that you have to try to survive the nuclear apocalypse with your family.

Image result for birthday cakeWhen our dad finally woke up, we greeted him happy birthday and we all had a big family celebration. We ate spaghetti and cake to celebrate out dad's birthday.

After that, I downloaded a new app called Plague Inc. The goal of the game is to infect every human being in the world with a infectious disease. In the game, the is a world map which you can select a country that you would like to infect. In order for the disease to go overseas, someone has to contract the disease and then catch a boat or a plane. To make the disease stronger, you have spend DNA points to add new abilities to the disease. To gain DNA points, you have infect other countries with the disease as well. However, there is a cure that is being researched in the labs, so you have to infect everyone before they finish the cure.

Soon after I finished that game, my dad bought me a game call NBA 2k16. It's a game where you get to create a basketball character to play in the NBA tournaments, You can also learn moves at the training camp.

My holiday was of lot a fun because I had a variety of activities for me to do. My favourite part was when we celebrated my dad's birthday because we ate delicious food.

Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment