Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Wow! The weekends are so much fun!

In the weekends I stayed at home with my mum, my dad, two brothers and my sister. I played the Sims 3 and watched YouTube videos on my mum's phone. I also played Minecraft on my PS3.

Image result for minecraftOn my mom's phone, I watched SSundee's ans PopularMMO's videos. PopularMMO's was doing a Lucky Block mod challenge in Minecraft and SSundee was doing an Aether dimension survival map in Minecraft. When I was playing the Sims 3, I was getting lots money by making my sim go to work. The work that I have chosen for him was to extinguish fire as a fire fighter.

I then played Minecraft on my PS3. In Minecraft I was crafting deadly diamond tools and armour. After I crafted them I enchanted them with powers to finally prepare for the fight against the Ender Dragon and the Wither boss. I fought the Ender Dragon at the End dimension. I had to destroy the Ender Crystals to be able to fight him. Next I fought the Wither, to summon the Wither I needed five blocks of soul sand and 3 wither skeleton skulls.

It was a really fun weekend because there were so many different activities to be engaged in so I did not get very bored. I wish I was able to do some exciting outdoor activities.

We are learning to: understand and use descriptive language.

Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to make my writing more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment